Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Glasgow, UK – Hybrid Work Environment, full time.
Are you ready to level up your marketing skills in a collaborative, supportive setting? Want to be part of an agency where your work makes a real difference?
If so, we’re looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive like you to join our team in Glasgow! Together, we’ll create high-impact marketing campaigns and carve out your career in B2B growth marketing.
The Munro Agency: Who are we?
We grow ambitious B2B brands with result-driven marketing campaigns. We’re all about blending smart work with creativity and fostering a positive and empathetic culture. Our collaborative spirit is the driving force behind our partnerships with established companies, high-growth start-ups, SaaS trailblazers, and professional service and trade organisations.
As a Junior Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll support the crafting and execution of high-performing cross-channel campaigns that drive results and transform our clients’ businesses.
We’ll work with you to create a development plan that will get you from where you are to where you want to be. Whether that’s a jack-of-all marketing trades or a specialist in your field–our management team is here to help you fill your knowledge gaps and progress in the way that works for the agency, but most importantly for you.
Where you’ll work
This hybrid role offers the flexibility of remote work, with the expectation of attending client meetings in and around Glasgow. You’ll also have access to city centre co-working spaces and cutting-edge meeting rooms (oh, and there’s free coffee!). You will be expected to spend the majority of your working week in the office during your probationary period.
- Develop and optimise content across multiple platforms, including websites, blogs, email campaigns, and social media.
- Drive B2B lead generation efforts through effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Support Account Managers in nurturing and expanding client relationships.
- Use data analytics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, making adjustments to meet or exceed KPIs.
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B digital marketing or a relevant field.
- Demonstrable skills in content creation and copywriting.
- Proficiency in SEO, PPC, and Marketing Automation tools.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Exceptional communication and team collaboration abilities.
You’ll thrive in this role if you’re:
- Passionate about B2B marketing and lead generation.
- Experienced in high-growth or start-up environments.
- Curious and eager to embrace and apply new marketing technologies.
Compensation & Perks
- Company pension scheme and 30 days of holiday, plus your birthday off.
- Flexible work hours after the probationary period.
- Access to learning and development budgets.
- Certifications in Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- A brand-new MacBook for efficient work.
The Downsides of Working at The Munro Agency
We believe in full transparency, so here are some “terrible” aspects of working with us:
- Early Finish Fridays: You’ll often be asked to finish early on a Friday. We know, it’s a tough life.
- Dad Jokes Galore: Prepare for an onslaught of dad jokes from our director.
- Cheesecake Mondays: Endure a slice of cheesecake every Monday.
- Mandatory Team Lunch: Once a month, enjoy a team lunch on us.
- Emoji-fixation: Your face could be turned into an emoji for internal chats.
- Festive Follies: Christmas parties to remember (or forget).
- Tiree Office Trips: Occasional trips to our Tiree office for a change of scenery—and maybe some windsurfing?
Job Type: Full-time
£22,500 starting salary rising to £25,000 after 6 months