Marketing Automation Manager
Full Job Specification
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager join our agency. You should have some basic knowledge of Marketing Automation tools such as HubSpot, SharpSpring, Pardot or Marketo – however full training will be supplied. This role is ideal for someone who loves the written word as a key tool in persuasive marketing and has an interest in technology and digital tools to help business automate and grow. We are looking for a digital marketer who has a passion for online marketing and all things creative. The role will involve, implementing, tracking, and optimising our clients’ marketing automation campaigns across a wide range of digital channels.
Glasgow, UK – Hybrid work. Whilst this is a flexible hybrid role and you are welcome to work at home, this role is suited to someone who can attend customer meetings on-site in and around Glasgow. You will also have full access to city centre co-working space and meeting rooms.
- Implement marketing campaigns using automation
- Manage and train our clients on automation tools
- Produce content for web pages, blogs, email campaigns, and social media posts
- Support the Marketing Director with customer accounts
- Implement and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report the performance of campaigns and assessing them against set KPIs
What are the role requirements?
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Interested in digital marketing technology and automation
- A keen interest in creating content and copywriting
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and digital marketing best practices
- Analytical and reporting skills, able to identify insights from data
- An organised approach and ability to manage your own workload
- Great team-working, presentation, and communication skills
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the position will have:
- Strong communication, time management and adaptability to be set up for success remotely
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity for the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at The Munro Agency?
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working + co-working space in Glasgow
- Annual employee bonuses
- Learning & development budget
- Interactive employee training and on-boarding
- Training for Marketing Automation and certification
About The Munro Agency
The Munro Agency is a marketing agency that is on a mission to provide powerful, yet affordable marketing and sales automation solutions to SMEs.
Our customer base is predominantly based in the UK and USA with a heavy focus on B2B. As an employer, the company strives to foster a dynamic work environment that sets its team members up for success and growth.