Senior Account Manager
Must have agency experience both in terms of managing customers and a team supporting your work. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of Digital Marketing and demonstrate a keen interest in Lead Generation and Marketing Automation. We’re on the lookout for a digital marketer who is truly passionate about online marketing.
You will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our services. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing, tracking, and optimising our clients’ marketing campaigns across an extensive array of digital channels. Furthermore, you will collaborate closely with a team of subject matter specialists to ensure the best possible results.
This role is suited to someone who can attend customer meetings on-site in and around Glasgow. You will also have full access to city centre co-working space and meeting rooms.
- Manage a team of account execs and content producers
- Develop lead generation campaigns
- Manage channels such as email, PPC, PR and SEO
- Support the Director with customer accounts
- Implement digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report the performance of campaigns and assessing them against set KPIs
- Managing and training Account Executives
- Helping with new business pitches
What are the role requirements?
- Previous account management experience
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- A keen interest in creating content and copywriting
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and digital marketing best practices
- Analytical and reporting skills, able to identify insights from data
- An organised approach and ability to manage your own workload
- Great team-working, presentation, and communication skills
- Understanding of implementing and improving processes
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the position usually have:
- Strong communication, time management and adaptability to be set up for success remotely
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity for the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at The Munro Agency?
- Flexible working hours (after 6-month trial period)
- Hybrid working + co-working space
- Annual employee bonuses
- Learning & development budget
- Interactive employee training and on-boarding
- Training for Marketing Automation and Google certifications
The Downsides of Working at The Munro Agency
We believe in full transparency, so here are some “terrible” aspects of working with us:
- Early Finish Fridays: You’ll often be asked to finish early on a Friday. We know, it’s a tough life.
- Dad Jokes Galore: Prepare for an onslaught of dad jokes from our director.
- Cheesecake Mondays: Endure a slice of cheesecake every Monday.
- Mandatory Team Lunch: Once a month, enjoy a team lunch on us.
- Emoji-fixation: Your face could be turned into an emoji for internal chats.
- Festive Follies: Christmas parties to remember (or forget).
- Tiree Office Trips: Occasional trips to our Tiree office for a change of scenery—and maybe some windsurfing?
About The Munro Agency
The Munro Agency is a marketing agency that is on a mission to provide powerful, yet affordable marketing and sales automation solutions to SMEs.
Our customer base is predominantly based in the UK and USA with a heavy focus on B2B. As an employer, the company strives to foster a dynamic work environment that sets its team members up for success and growth.
Job Type: Full-time