The main focus of this role is to drive projects forward, keep internal teams on track, and organize resources across multiple clients and projects. The ideal candidate is someone who is hyper-organized, works well with a team and a collaborative setting, and communication comes naturally.
Our number one focus is to drive growth and ROI for our clients. You will be expected to manage and plan projects internally while providing constant communication and timelines to clients. You will be in charge of driving constant team and client communication to make sure that the account has a sense of urgency to improve and scale. You will bring your energy and excitement to each and every call to build deep, and trusting relationships with each and every client and team member.
- 2 years of project management experience
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with eCommerce and Facebook Ads
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with scheduling and time management
- Ability to work both independently, and as a part of a team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google Drive, Asana, Slack, and Notion
- Digital ad agency experience
- Schedule the internal team on projects and allocate resources to best hit client deadlines and project timelines
- Organize weekly client meeting agendas and take notes to task out takeaways and questions from each meeting while joining the conversation as needed
- Create Asana tasks for the internal team based on client ad hoc needs and monthly retainer deliverables
- Build out internal SOPs for internal processes, organized in Notion
- Coordinate with the executive team to streamline meetings and assist with scheduling
- Set up and manage Google Drive, Asana, Slack, and other client proofing tools
- Handle client onboarding and schedule kick-off calls
- Organize team with the scope of works for each client to make sure deliverables are being reached
- Meet with clients weekly alongside an account manager
- Respond to emails and Slack messages from clients quickly and efficiently
- Deliver all project work to the client so it is simple for them to review, and handle the next steps from any client feedback
- Keep all project stakeholders on track to make sure that clients remain happy. Retention is our most important KPI.
Lilo Social is a growth marketing agency focused on full-funnel marketing delivering best-in-class paid media and creative services for a wide range of eCommerce brands focused on scaling. We work across the entire life-cycle of the customer journey covering content creation, ad production, paid media, conversion rate optimization, and email/sms marketing. Select clients include Cheribundi, NYC FC, BAUER, Bearaby, and Her Juice Bar.